The second lesson shows how to combine different geometric shapes in one drawing.
1. For this exercise you will need: paper, graphite pencil, black marker, colored pencils.
2. Using graphite pencil, draw a thin curled line similar to the line in the example below.
3. Choose two geometric shapes, for example, triangle and quadrangle. Draw these shapes along the line, alternating their size and position similar to the example below.
4. Decorate the beads with various lines (thin and thick, curves, zigzag).
5. Color in the beads with pencils, using no more than three colors.