In this new tutorial you will learn how to create a greeting card with beautiful flowers.
1. For this exercise you will need: sheet of white paper, graphite pencil, colored pencils, satin ribbon, black ballpoint pen, glue, zigzag scissors, sheet of yellow paper.
2. Fold the sheet of white paper in three as shown in the picture below.
3. Fold the left and the right sides of the sheet in two as shown in the picture below.
4. Draw flowers on the sheet using graphite pencil similar to the example below.
5. Outline the flowers using black ballpoint pen.
6. Color in some parts of the flowers with colored pencils. Then cut a rectangle from the sheet of yellow paper using zigzag scissors and glue it to the drawing as shown in the picture below. You will write your greeting words in this rectangle later.
7. Fold up the card and tie it up with the satin ribbon as shown in the picture below.
8. After you remove the satin ribbon, the card will be standing steadily on a desk.