Young Deer – Digital Stamp
The little deer is so young. It is his first summer.
This item is an Instant Digital Download. No waiting, no shipping! It can be used for card making, scrapbooking, paper crafts, invitations, party decor, or to decorate personal website, blog, banner. The image can be transfered onto t-shirts, phone cases, mugs, coasters, etc. You can easily reduce the size of the image and use it on different backgrounds to suit your projects. You can also enlarge it a little if necessary. Please click on the 'Inspiration' tab to see some fabulous creations that can be made using this Young Deer character.
You will receive 5 files in high resolution formats, 300ppi:
- 1 colored image in .JPG format on white background, 7 x 8 inches (17.8 x 20.3 cm)
- 1 colored image in .PNG format with transparent background, 7 x 8 inches (17.8 x 20.3 cm)
- 1 black-and-white digital stamp in .JPG format on white background, 7 x 8 inches (17.8 x 20.3 cm)
- 1 black-and-white digital stamp in .PNG format with transparent background, 7 x 8 inches (17.8 x 20.3 cm)
- 1 bonus image in .JPG format, 6 x 6 inches (15.2 x 15.2 cm), featuring the deer in the forest
All these 5 files are packed into a .ZIP folder for easy downloading.
The wood background is not included in the purchase and is for presentation purpose only. Colors of the images may vary according to your monitor and printer.
Thank you for taking an interest in our products. We would love to see what you create!
Wonderful creations of designers who used this Young Deer character.
Very interesting and unusual Twisted Easel Christmas Card! It looks elegant and festive, and perfectly conveys Christmas holiday spirit! In this beautiful card the Young Deer character was coloured up as Rudolph, Santa's travelling companion. Please click on the card picture below to read the blog post about this card.
Very bright and interesting design in which snow-covered pine trees are combined with mushrooms, and this Young Deer character is in the role of Rudolph again! Please click on the card picture below to read the blog post about this card.